Are qualitative studies boring???? Not my opinion!!

Uncategorized Add comments

Just had brief discussion with qualitative studies expert. She says,” most of the people are not interested in qualitative as it is time taking.”  So far I am enjoying, I don’t know whether I will sustain my interest. I think I am eying on qualitative methods through quantitative prism , and here I guess I am doing mistake.  I need to remove those specs. Should I?  Let me swim in my data!!

Anything easy or difficult,  boring or interesting, lots depend on the instructor/professor. I listen to many students saying good things about respective instructor. Good instructor has the ability to turn boring course in to interesting, whereas , unfortunately, bad instructor has the ability to turn interesting into boring, What are the reasons??? Yes,  they are getting back what they  have expected of, they are getting back from the professor what they are supposed to get on their plate. Students are not there  to attend college JUST to obtain good grades.   The most important thing is to learn new skills so that it would help them in future for “future prospect” 🙂 American education industry sums up around 38 billion dollars, its not just to give students grades, BIG NO. To distribute them knowledge in most  possible  accuarate way, to guide them most possible CLEAR(instructions) way.

For example, Qualitative method course at my college is interesting and worth for investing time.

Wordpress Themes by Natty WP.
Images by koop viagra desEXign.